ReColour Plus – Makes Recycled Plastics Work
What is ReColour Plus?
ReColour Plus is a masterbatch concept that enables the replacement from virgin to recycled plastics, fulfilling product demands, in the right colour.
- A combined solution using Nexam’s unique core competences in chemistry, plastics, compounding and coloring
- Upgrades recycled plastics to a level required for industrial manufacturing of advanced plastic components
- Works in injection moulding, blow moulding, extrusion, rotational moulding and other processes using existing machines and tools
- Product quality and consistency is maintained, while CO2 emissions are reduced
Tailored masterbatch solutions based on:
- Patented methods to upgrade degraded materials to a new level
- Colourants based on decades of fitting the right tone to difficult base materials
- Additive packages to bring resistance to the exposure throughout the product life
- Additives to adapt processing and shrinkage
- Modifiers to adapt mechanical performance – stiffness, impact etc