Nexam Chemical Holding AB (publ) Interim Financial Report 1 January – 31 March 2016
Strengthened liquidity allows for faster expansion
The first quarter at a glance
- NEXAMITE®-order received from DIAB intended for industrial production. Third focus area now commercial.
- Directed share issue provided Nexam Chemical with SEK 129 million before transaction cost as well as additional institutional investors as owners.
- Strategic evaluation initiated on masterbatch production capacity where potential acquisition candidates alternatively partners are analyzed.
- Net sales for the first quarter totaled SEK 816,000 (513,000). The operating loss for the quarter is reduced by half compared to corresponding period previous year, SEK -5,427,000 (-10,615,000).
- In comparison to the beginning of the year, cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 154,813,000 (36,305,000) after the completed share issue.
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -3,816,000 (-10,535,000).
Key events after the end of the period
- Received additional order amounting to SEK 3 million from one of the world’s largest pipe manufacturers.
Note: This Interim Financial Report has been translated from Swedish. The Swedish text shall govern for all purposes and prevail in case of any discrepancy with the English version.
Lund 13 May, 2016
The Board of Directors
These financial statements have been reviewed by the Company´s auditor.
For further information concerning the report, please contact:
Anders Spetz, CEO
Tel: +46-(0)703 47 97 00