Nexam Chemical Holding AB (publ)Year-End Report 1 January – 31 December 2015
Further agreements within PET foam
The fourth quarter at a glance
- Armacells exclusivity regarding PET foam discontinued. Collaboration continues with a mutual ambition to replace with a supply agreement.
- Further collaboration agreement signed regarding development of high performance PET foam with DIAB. Mutual ambition to sign a long-term supply agreement.
- Receives a SEK 1.5 million order from one of the world´s largest pipe manufacturers.
- Industrial order received regarding NEXIMID® for the electronics industry with monthly deliveries. Based on forecast from customer the order value for 2016 estimated to SEK 1.5 million.
- Net sales for the fourth quarter totaled SEK 2,513,000 (642,000) and for the full year SEK 7,842,000 (1,602,000). The operating loss for the fourth quarter is reduced by half compared to corresponding period previous year, SEK -4,923,000 (-10,859,000). For the full year, operating result improved by 33 %.
- In comparison with the beginning of the year, the total assets at the end of the period amounted to SEK 58,674,000 (84,973,000), with cash and cash equivalents accounting for SEK 36,305,000 (62,543,000).
- Cash flow for the fourth quarter was SEK -2,902,000 (-8,961,000).
Lund 18 February, 2016
The Board of Directors
These financial statements have not been reviewed by the Company´s auditor.
For further information concerning the report, please contact:
Anders Spetz, CEO
Tel: +46-(0)703 47 97 00